Monday, July 20, 2015

Fox Prints ||

I recently stumbled across a Instagram account called "Fox Squares."  I decided to give it a try because I love my instagram photos and I love printing photos.  I created a private account that I post so many pictures on daily because I didn't want to hog up my personal account with Archer, Archer & more Archer.  I only have a couple of close friends that follow me on there but I love all the pictures I post.  I am addicted to chat books but wanted something else to document all these memories for me.  I ordered a lot and I mean a lot of images from Fox Print.  They are 3x3 and the cutest things in the world.  It was tough trying to narrow down just what ones I wanted to print but I finally got down to about 100.  I printed my pregnancy, Archer, more of Archer and just all of our fun adventures as a family.  They also offer magnetic images & stickers which I cannot wait to try!  I love how they turned out, the quality is amazing & they are SO cute.  I just need to think of a cute project to use them with because so far I just pinned some to a bulletin board in my office.  I love them so much that I am going to go and order some more right about now... I suggest you do to because I promise you'll love them just as much as I do! Order yours here!  They have been SO awesome to offer a discount code to all my readers for 2 weeks!  The code is: TSB15

GO ORDER YOURS NOW!!










Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2015 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Jessica Kessler said...

Those are awesome!!! I love pictures and the size is so cute. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home