Tuesday, July 28, 2015

p i o n e e r day || 7 years ago


In Utah, we celebrate the 24th of July as a holiday.  Actually one of our bigger holidays in our lovely state.  We call it the 24th of July or pioneer day.  This year we were with the Yardley's so we stayed at T's sisters house.  We went to the parade, ate good food, saw the horse races and spent time with family.

We got into town Thursday July 23, and got all unloaded. I think the worst part about traveling with a  baby is everything you have to take with you.  We unloaded it all and went straight to bed because we were tired.  T had to be in the parade the next day with his unit so we were up early.  I love that my husband is a soldier.  That he will protect our country.  It makes me so proud of him and I know Archer will be proud of his dad one day.  The next day we went to the parade and then down to the park.  It is somewhat a love/hate feeling when I go back to Beaver.  I get to see all my classmates that just returned home from their missions, but I also get to see the people who I don't care to see.  Anyways, we went to the horse races with the Yardley's and got to hang out all day.  We got all ready and went to the rodeo!

Speaking of the 24th of July rodeo, 7 years ago I met this cute boy.  We hit it off like no other and we started dating each other.  2 years ago he became my husband.  I cannot believe that I have known T for 7 years.  IT doesn't even feel real, I would be lost without him by my side and in my life.  He really is the best guy out there & I am so glad he is all mine.

The next day we hung out, Arch went swimming with Uncle Colt and we went to the rodeo again.  We always have so much fun when we are with the Yardleys!  We had a blast this weekend spending it with them!  It is crazy to think next year that Archer will be walking, and will be able to pick up candy from the parade.  We came home on Sunday and went down to Vegas (details in my next blog post.)



I love July, warm weather, parades and everything about summer time.  I am so sad that August 1 is quickly approaching us.  We have had such a good summer with our little babe & I am so sad that it is ending.  Our life is chaos and we are stranded on options for our little fam. This blog post was short & somewhat lame, but the pictures are cute so enjoy them,












Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home