Thursday, September 18, 2014

a baby bump, bridal shower, and its a................


Exciting things have been happening over at the Yardley House!  We found out what our lil babe was and we are beyond excited!  When we first found out we were pregnant, we were happy with a boy or a girl, so needless to say even though we found out the gender we were still excited.  A lot has happened since the last time I blogged, and life is beyond great.  I finally have a little baby bump coming on, and I am too excited for it, it makes me so happy knowing my little she or he is growing perfectly!  Before I got pregnant I told myself I was going to take weekly bump dates every week, but let me tell ya I hardly ever feel good enough to get ready so I always end up missing a week or two! (oops.)  I finally reached week 16 (almost 17 now) and my morning sickness still has not gone away.  I throw up at least once a day and T has to do the dishes no matter what or I get sick to my stomach.  I have been having too much fun shopping for this little thing, and its already spoiled.  We have narrowed down our names to three (such a hard choice) but it's a blast and hopefully we can agree on one!  Baby A, Baby G, or Baby S...what'll it be..

 T got an awesome new job, and is enjoying his hard 10-12 hour days out in the sun building houses.  I'm currently not working, but will be starting a dental assistant program come October and I am thrilled about.  I'm head over hills still in love with my handsome husband who comes home every day sunburned to a crisp, but I am thankful for his hard work for our lil family.  He is still serving in the National Guard and hoping to make it his full time career one day, but until then we make our annual once a month weekend trips to Beaver for his drill & to see all our family and friends.


This week T and I finally have a free weekend, the first one is several weeks!  I plan on deep cleaning and getting this whole house cleaned and ready for the fun Holiday seasons!  I love deep cleaning, and we are starting on the babies room, which I am so excited about.  

So speaking of the baby, WE ARE HAVING A BOY AND WE CANNOT WAIT!!!   He is gonna be one stylish lil football playing fool, and T is too excited to be having a boy!  His eyes lit up when the ultrasound tech said "Its a boy!"








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home