Sunday, November 9, 2014

20 week pregnancy update!


I was a slacker & forgot to take my twenty week picture... gah!  I have actually slacked a lot at taking pictures...mainly because I hardly ever get ready to take them! :)
How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? just the same shirts..I did buy a belly band, not sure how I like it though!
Stretch marks? None at all!
Best moment this week: Taking a little vacation up North with the hubby!
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Yes still mainly at night before I fall asleep.
Food cravings: not really anything
Anything making you queasy or sick: yes the stupid cold I caught from T
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: mainly just back ache!
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: kinda depends!
Looking forward to: time flying by, & Halloween!
Outfit: none, since I forgot to take a picture! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home