Saturday, September 26, 2015

9/26/2015

Today we went to the Swiss Days in St. George and went to the car show.  We had kilo italian ice and a yummy tropical punch drink and spent our day looking at old, fancy cars.  Archer loves to go out and about and it was better then sitting home on a Saturday.  Afterwards, we hit Target and got Archer some new winter clothes, a sippy cup and you can't leave without a new toy.  We ate at Olive Garden and T is now building me a brand new dining table!! Yay!  I cannot wait to get a new, bigger one in there and I love that he is building it.  I love having a handy husband that can build just about anything and I love having a dining room with a soon to be big table for us to sit down and enjoy dinner time together.  Todays outfit was based around the fact that A. its still 90 degrees outside so warm enough for short sleeves & sandals but B. I want fall and cooler weather so I managed jeans instead of shorts/capris.






The top is a new purchase from Maurices the other day and is so soft.  It is a suede material and I love the floral print.  I am becoming obsessed with floral print.

My jeans I couldn't find on Bohme's website but they are flying monkey and the boyfriend style.  You can find a similar jean here. 

Sandals are a couple years old but are American Eagle brand.  They haven't worn out and are super comfy.


Stroller is a Jeep Adventure Jogging Stroller.  It is my favorite stroller ever made and I am so glad I purchased it.  Since purchasing they have came out with an newer model and I so wish I had it, but I love the one I do have.

Archer is wearing a Tee from Charlie & Chomper and his shorties are from Monsters Under My Bed Co and moccs are Freshly Picked.

Hope you all had an awesome Saturday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home