Sunday, November 9, 2014

22 weeks pregnant

* I didn't take a picture this week, so this is the only one taken during the 22 week period.. take a look at my cute grandparents on Halloween :)

How far along? 22 weeks+4 days
Total weight gain: not quite sure
Maternity clothes? only a couple of shirts/tanks! 
Stretch marks? None at all!
Best moment this week: Seeing my grandparents while T was gone to drill
Miss anything? Well I missed dressing up with T for Halloween but he was gone to drill so that didn't happen.
Movement: just late at night when I lay down, he must be a night owl.
Food cravings: Anything chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still sick from the cold I caught from T.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Dang back aches are killin me.
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: its always a mixture!
Looking forward to: the time flying by ;)
Outfit: cardigan is from Bohme, Jeans are from Dillards Jessica Simpson. Boots are from forever young shoes (they are my favorite, I buy a new pair every winter)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home