Sunday, November 9, 2014

23 weeks preggers



How far along? 23 weeks+5 days
Total weight gain: none
Maternity clothes? I finally broke down and went and bought me 4 pairs of maternity jeans+2 shirts because I have one pair that is fitting me. 
Stretch marks? Notta!
Best moment this week: Wearing my new jeans & feeling baby A move WAY more.  He musta been squished in those old ones ;)
Miss anything? sleeping on my stomach.  The dr. informed me I needed to go buy a body pillow because I keep finding myself on my belly during the night... so hello snoogle!
Movement: NON STOP!  T hasn't felt him yet, but I have felt him so much! He is a little wiggle worm!
Food cravings: Broccoli soup from Kneaders, Waffles & Mexican!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes the waffles I craved a couple days ago made me sicker then heck & I puked all over!
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Major Heartburn, it is killing me!
Belly button in or out? In but It will be out soon!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: This week I have been pretty happy, besides random cries all the time.
Looking forward to: Getting his nursery bedding & stroller!  I cannot wait!
Shopping list?:  The nursery furniture is here & setup, same with the carseat+tons of clothes!  We are still needing a majority of our items so hopefully soon we get those ordered! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home