Thursday, November 13, 2014

24 week bump update


 How far along? 24 weeks+3 days
Total weight gain: none
Maternity clothes? Yes, the jeans are from the motherhood store & the sweater is from Target Maternity Section- SO comfy!
Stretch marks? None but I am getting the linea nigra
Best moment this week: Not throwing up a day ..... yet ;)
Miss anything? Being able to sit at my computer editing pictures all day long... now days I can only sit for about 1-2 hours before my back literally gives out & I have to go lay down.
Movement: He's a little wiggle worm, but only when daddy falls asleep :)
Food cravings: Grilled Cheese, mac & cheese, Oranges & Popsicle's!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not yet, but hey the week ain't over yet..
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Back Ache & Migrains
Belly button in or out? It's still sticking in
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mainly pretty happy this week, besides the fact that I was craving Golden Corral's mac & cheese, and when we got there they weren't serving it, that made me pretty moody ;) 
Looking forward to: Getting his nursery bedding here! I ordered it today & cannot wait to see it! 
Shopping list?:  Mainly just trying to wait until we get gifts from family+friends.


Are these not the cutest little things ever!!!

His cute Carseat canopy came & I LOVE it!! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home