Sunday, November 30, 2014

27 week bump date


*i am posting off my cell phone, so bewAre of errors!*

27 weeks already gone by? Holy cow! That's only 91 days left till ATY makes his appearance... Yikes! I'm so excited, but yet so nervous at the same time!  This week has been the best.  My first nephew, Hunter was born Monday. We celebrated thanksgiving with the Yardleys on Wednesday, and with my family on Thursday.  We went up North Black Friday shopping thurs night & Friday and spent the rest the week in Beaver.  I am tuckered out & so glad to be home tonight! I enjoy spending time in Beaver but nothing beats your own comfortable bed.  Next week brings week 27, a doctor appointment & decorating for Christmas... YAY!!!!!




 How far along? 27 weeks 
Total weight gain: haven't noticed any but I go to the doctor next week so I'll find out! 
Maternity clothes? Yes, besides the sweater is from Maurices.
Best moment this week: my first nephew was born on Monday & boy is he a doll! We also had thanksgiving this week with both of our families & went Black Friday shopping and scored some awesome deals!!! 
Miss anything? Sleeping on my belly, and being able to be comfortable. I'm starting to get uncomfortable all the time. 
Movement: Wiggling & wiggling non stop!
Food cravings: tacos from del taco 
Anything making you queasy or sick?: not that I can remember, the first week that I haven't puked ;) 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: I have been getting Braxton Hicks this week & they haven't been fun! 
Symptoms: Back Ache, migrains, heartburn & stomach cramps! 
Belly button in or out? It's still sticking in (I cannot wait for it to pop out!) 
Wedding rings on or off? On, thank goodness. 
Happy or moody most of the time: more moody. My body has been encountering a lot of changes and it hasn't made me the happiest ;) luckily Ty has put up with my onry butt & been a sweetheart (best husband ever!) 
Looking forward to: Setting up his MamaRoo we purchased on Black Friday tomorrow & getting up my Christmas decor this week!! 
Shopping list?:  Mainly nursery decor items, but I'm waiting on the bedding to arrive! Hopefully soon! 


His outfit he will be coming home from the hospital in! 😍 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home