Saturday, December 13, 2014

28 weeks flown by!!


Cell phone post again-don't mind the errors that will happen!

 How far along? 28 weeks+6 days
Total weight gain: I have a DR. App wed. But last week it was 5 lbs! 
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans are my absolute favorite! 
Best moment this week: Grandpa Brett gave ATY his jeep adventure jogging stroller! We absolute LOVE it! 
Miss anything? Being comfortable, I haven't been able to be comfy in a while & it sucks. 
Movement? He never stops moving, especially at 3 AM! He's already a night owl like his mama ... Dunno if that's good or not ;) 
Food cravings: not really anything this week.  
Anything making you queasy or sick?: thank goodness no! 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Just the same ole same ole cramps & Braxton hicks.  
Symptoms: Back Ache, migrains, heartburn, and stomach cramps! 
Belly button in or out? It's still sticking in (I cannot wait for it to pop out!) 
Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Happy or moody most of the time: depends on the day,'I have my fair share of moody days when ATY doesn't let me sleep much. 
Looking forward to: My due date ;) I'm getting anxious to meet this babe. 
Shopping list?:  Mainly nursery decor items, but I'm waiting on the bedding to arrive so we can start getting his nursery complete! 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home