Saturday, January 24, 2015

Woodland Baby Shower

I'll warn you, thus post is long & full of tons of images! 

Mister ATY at 31 weeks! ♡

Let's start off with saying I have some amazing family & friends! I wasn't too sure about having a baby shower but my mom talked me into it and I ended up having two! The first shower was a co-Ed shower hosted by my brother in law.. We just ate food, talked, and had a good time! Everything turned out so cute & I'm so glad they wanted to throw us one! I'll post pictures as soon as Colten gets them back to me!

As for my all girl shower, my mom, sister in law, and best friend along with myself threw the cutest shower ever. It was woodland themed and decked out in arrows, foxes, wood galore!  We decided to do a brunch and have a yogurt bar, waffle bar, sausage links, ham, eggs & a variety of breakfast beverages!  
We had advice for the mom to be, along with guess the day baby ATY will be born! 
Yogurt bar! 
Waffle bar! 
Donuts, muffins and breakfast beverages! 

"You are our greatest adventure!" 


Before everyone even arrived, I ended up falling down and spraining my ankle! BOO!! So I was pretty much forced to sit down the whole time!  Family and friends showed up and after a few good laughs at me and my situation we got started. We played a fun pass the parcel game which broke the ice for everyone, and then moved onto eating! We then played two fun and easy games that were "name the baby animals" and "guess the gestation days." The games were planned around animals since the theme was woodland.  We all had such a great time & I'm so thankful for the people who took time outta their busy lives to come celebrate the arrival of baby ATY.  We are definitely blessed with the best. ♡ 
Our cute favors for the guests to take home! "Thanks for giving baby ATY "s'more love!" 

Some of my high school friends came, was so much fun to catch up with them all!! 

I've packs all day during the shower ... Somthing to laugh about in a couple years! Haha! 

Cutest diaper cake my aunt & cousins made me and baby ATY! 
Kayzlee opened most my presents, love that little girl!! 
Cute quilt from Grandma! 
See that darling high chair?  Just what I wanted from my two best friends, Aspen & Kenadee! 


We are so dang close, 5 weeks & 2 days left... 37 days till ATY makes his appearance.... HOLY COW.  The stress level literally went up.. We are finishing the nursery this week (hopefully.) I'll post my 35 bump update on Monday, I've been a little behind! Whoops :) 

My Best Friend Kenadee and I ♡ love her! 
My amazing mom, sister in law, and niece! 


Oh & to top it all off I finished dental school! YAY!!!
 
34 week bump date (since I haven't done one since like 30 weeks! .... Oops! 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home