Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Nursery Reveal

I have been dreaming of this little nursery since the day we found out we were expecting a little man.  I wanted something woodsy, rustic, brave like, but I also wanted bright colors and it to be a happy place.  I have always loved the tribal feel and the arrows that are in style right now but wasn't sure how to make it a "manly" room for our little guy.  After looking around and browsing on pinterest, I finally decided what I wanted.  Its a little mixture between everything and we love the way it turned out!  Scroll below and take a look for yourself!  I seriously love spending all my time in there and cannot wait for this little man to arrive!  It turned out so cute and a huge thanks to my awesome sister in law for helping me hang up the vinyl trees and get everything ready.  The name is blurred out because we aren't going to be announcing it until the day he comes :)

We had a DR appointment today and I am not dilated at all but I am 90% effaced, which the dr. said was a good thing.

We put in the last order of goods that we needed for the little guy & they will be here this week!  We are ready when you are ATY! :)


----->Adorable Custom Bedding from KB Cute Designs 
------> Custom book shelves made by my handsome husband.
-----> custom dream catcher by Lovely Fawn 808


Custom Carseat Canopy from Happily Threaded 
Crib from Wayfair
Orange Vase & Navy Frame from Passport Furnishings
Navy Lamp & Clear Canister from Target 
Large Orange Frame from Crafty Wood Cutouts 
White Vinyl Trees from Nature Wall
White Fur rug from TJ MAXX


Changing Table from Wayfair
Glider is from Amazon
Wooden Arrows were made by my awesome husband
Giant Custom Letter "A" is from Crafty Little Peas
Small Side Table & Hamper is from TJ Maxx
Raccoon Stuffed animal is from his Aunt Liz 
The small fox is from Carters given to him by my cousins 
Heartbeat bear is from Miracle in Progress


Arrow frame is from Hobby Lobby 
Owl frame is from Staples
Wooden Arrows were made by my awesome husband 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home